I have been unwell for the past couple of days because of my unpredictable migraine. But this morning was the worst…my head hurt very bad that I thought I will be wheeled away in an ambulance stretcher again just like what happened before. So I had to inform my co-teachers that I will be absent today.
Fortunately, it was just a migraine and I was breathing normally so I didn’t have to be rushed to the ER. Before, I had the migraine plus palpitations plus chest pains plus high blood pressure and hyperventilation. So Sophie, my daughter, had to call 119 for an ambulance. It’s good that today was different because I hate the ER big time! And it’s not because of the doctors or nurses…it’s just the atmosphere of gloom that the room has.
Anyway, we were supposed to be discussing about mushrooms with the kids today and I was supposed to cook these mushrooms in butter while they watch. I bought the ingredients yesterday but since I didn’t go to work today, I decided to cook them for my late lunch.
Here are the ingredients:
1. Wash the mushrooms. These mushrooms come in clusters so you have to separate them and put them in a strainer to drain.
2. Mince the garlic. Set aside.
3. When the frying pan is already hot, put 30 grams of butter. Then add the garlic.
3. After a few minutes, add the mushrooms. Then add the remaining 10 grams of butter.
4. Stir well. Water will come out from the mushrooms so do not worry about the butter getting really dry.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
When it was done, it actually tasted really good!
Now off to bed I go again. I need all the rest I can get for this migraine to go away.
You must be logged in to post a comment.